-   -   sun solaries 64 bit on Qemu (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/280252-sun-solaries-64-bit-qemu.html)

lingeshwaran R 11-13-2009 08:54 AM

sun solaries 64 bit on Qemu

HI,

Â*

Â* Â*Â*Â*I have installed (64 bit) Ubuntu 9.04 on my laptop. My laptop processor don’t have Intel-VT technology ( Intel Â*core 2 duo T6600). But I want 64 bit guest OS on my laptop.

Through fag’s I came to know that qemu is platform emulater.So that I can install 64 bit guest OS under Ubuntu .Please let me know how to install qemu under Ubuntu.

Â*

I am looking for BASE OS –UBUNTU 64 BIT (which I already installed on my laptop)

Guest OS ----SUN SOLARIES 64 BIT

Â*

Please suggest

Â*

Thanks & Regards

Lingeshwaran

Â*

--
Lingeshwaran

Steve 11-14-2009 08:43 AM

sun solaries 64 bit on Qemu

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 09:54:57 -0000, lingeshwaran R
<lingeshwaran.r@gmail.com> wrote:

> HI,
>

> I have installed (64 bit) Ubuntu 9.04 on my laptop. My laptop
> processor
> don’t have Intel-VT technology ( Intel core 2 duo T6600). But I want 64
> bit
> guest OS on my laptop.
>
> Through fag’s I came to know that qemu is platform emulater.So that I can
> install 64 bit guest OS under Ubuntu .Please let me know how to install
> qemu
> under Ubuntu.
>

> I am looking for BASE OS –UBUNTU 64 BIT (which I already installed on my
> laptop)
>
> Guest OS ----SUN SOLARIES 64 BIT
>

> Please suggest
>

> Thanks & Regards