Old 11-13-2009, 09:55 PM
mierdatutis mi

Default problem with the default card sound with kubuntu karmic

Hi,

Before, to change the default sound card I use asoundonf, but now it says me that the command doesn't exists.

I'm trying to change Pulseaudio default audio card start in a shell script, but I don't know what I must do.

Thank you in advance for your help,