Old 11-13-2009, 09:39 AM
Glenn Holmer

Default Slashdot cookies

After upgrading to 9.10, I find that I have to log in every time I visit
Slashdot to make the ads go away (i.e. it doesn't remember me). Is
anyone else seeing this? I cleared cookies, logged in again, and
restarted Firefox, but no joy.

--
"After the vintage season came the aftermath - and Cenbe."
Glenn Holmer (Q-Link: ShadowM) http://www.lyonlabs.org