-   -   openoffice (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/279375-openoffice.html)

Kjetil Halvorsen 11-12-2009 12:37 PM

openoffice

This might be slightly off-topic, but I didn't find a suitable newsgroup
dedicated to openoffice.

I made an openoffice presentation, including some video clips (and sound bites).
But it seems the resulting file do not include the videos, only
pointers, if I move the
openoffice file, the videos doen't work. ┐How can I make a
self-contained file, suitable
for publishing?

Kjetil

--
"... an entire human genome would fit on a music CD."

--- www.thinkgene.com

Wade Smart 11-12-2009 12:42 PM

openoffice

and: users-help@openoffice.org

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

Chris Jones 11-12-2009 12:48 PM

openoffice

Kjetil Halvorsen wrote:
> This might be slightly off-topic, but I didn't find a suitable newsgroup
> dedicated to openoffice.

Thats OK, but just for reference...

Go to

http://www.openoffice.org/

and follow the link

"I need help with my OpenOffice.org"

To find information on forums, mailing lists, user guides etc.

Chris