Old 11-11-2009, 11:20 PM
Rashkae

Default META:

Christopher Chan wrote:

It took me a bit of thought to figure out why this was so strange and
why we, as list members should care.....

Anyone know what POS mail server bounces mail to the From: address
rather than the Return-Path? I think even Microsoft got that one right.

Old 11-12-2009, 12:10 AM
Christopher Chan

Rashkae wrote:
> Christopher Chan wrote:

> It took me a bit of thought to figure out why this was so strange and
> why we, as list members should care.....

:-P. Hence the META tag although I suspect we do not do tagging here.

> Anyone know what POS mail server bounces mail to the From: address
> rather than the Return-Path? I think even Microsoft got that one right.

Heh.