Old 11-11-2009, 11:26 AM
"Amedee Van Gasse (ub)"

Default Is this list broken or is it just me?

The last message from this list that reached my mailbox is from Thu,
November 5, 2009 19:22. I don't even know if this email will get trough,
so for once you are allowed to put me in CC if you want to reply.

I'm still receiving all other mail, so I must assume that the problem is
not at my end. Or is that a wrong conclusion?

Kind regards,
Amedee