Old 11-10-2009, 04:09 PM
Mark Traceur

Default doubt on cloud computing

Raseel, it's a general discussion, isn't it? Maybe he's programming on
Ubuntu, who knows. That being said, we can't do his homework for him.

I gotta say that, from the start, I was excited to see the question
asked: Will OpenOffice (or other open source office suites) be
replaced by the cloud soon? Is there any need for Open Source software
(in the eyes of the public) when cloud apps are all free?

--MarkTraceur

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 8:28 AM, Raseel Bhagat <raseelbhagat@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 9:44 PM, Senthil Kumar M <ms.cs.engg@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Very THanks for the link. Give some IDEAs,, I want to do project in
>> cloud(I'm finalyear student). I could not figured it out, how to do this..
>> Give some idea how to start
>
> Senthil, why are you asking this on a Ubuntu list ?
> Do you need any specific answers w.r.t Cloud computing and Ubuntu ?
>
> --
> Raseel

Microsoft does half the work that Open Source developers do, and they
get all the money. Where's the justice there?

Thought experiment: say a major component of a Linux desktop
environment got patent-fucked. W... -
http://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/a21n2/thought_experiment_say_a_major_component_of_a/

Old 11-10-2009, 04:17 PM
Paras pradhan