Old 11-10-2009, 02:11 PM
Senthil Kumar M

Default doubt on cloud computing

Hello,
*Upto my understanding cloud computing is something like a software as service what google provides (online spreadsheets).
Am I right peoples?

I have a doubt. It provides spreadsheet feature so v no need to install excel software, so if v programmed some applications and hosted it in internet..is called cloud computing??? becoz gmail done that I think, they programmed for spreadsheets and provide it as additional service right?* clear my doubts please..

Old 11-10-2009, 02:23 PM
Paras pradhan

See this

http://www.networkworld.com/supp/2009/ndc3/051809-cloud-faq.html

Paras.

Old 11-10-2009, 03:14 PM
Senthil Kumar M

Very THanks for the link. Give some IDEAs,, I want to do project in cloud(I'm finalyear student). I could not figured it out, how to do this.. Give some idea how to start

Old 11-10-2009, 03:28 PM
Raseel Bhagat