Old 11-10-2009, 12:33 PM
Kjetil Halvorsen

Default editing sound files

Hola!

I am trying to do something I never did. I want to include a sound
bite in an openoffice presentation.,
but my sound file is to long, so I waant to clip out a part. What
program in ubuntu can I use to do that?

Kjetil

--
"... an entire human genome would fit on a music CD."

--- www.thinkgene.com

Old 11-10-2009, 12:39 PM
Steve Flynn

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 1:33 PM, Kjetil Halvorsen <kjetil1001@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to do something I never did. I want to include a sound
> bite in an openoffice presentation.,
> but my sound file is to long, so I waant to clip out a part. What
> program in ubuntu can I use to do that?

Audacity

--
Steve

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0