Old 11-09-2009, 08:30 PM
Rick Berger

Default Lost Evolution's calendar contents, what do I copy from my 9.04 tar backup file?

Just updated to 9.10 the other day. I just clicked on Couchdb->Ubuntu in
Evolution's contacts got a message to the effect that something is not
specified. Then a little later went the check my calendar launcher panel
and it looks like calendar contents are now lost. I did get another
message I found under other open windows saying calendar was not
responding. Given I did a Evolution backup under 9.04, what do I copy
from this tar backup file to get my calendar contents back?

I am impressed with the other fixes in Evolution in 9.10.

Rick

Old 11-09-2009, 09:08 PM
NoOp

On 11/09/2009 01:30 PM, Rick Berger wrote:

> Just updated to 9.10 the other day. I just clicked on Couchdb->Ubuntu in
> Evolution's contacts got a message to the effect that something is not
> specified. Then a little later went the check my calendar launcher panel
> and it looks like calendar contents are now lost. I did get another
> message I found under other open windows saying calendar was not
> responding. Given I did a Evolution backup under 9.04, what do I copy
> from this tar backup file to get my calendar contents back?

From Nautilus, double-click the evolution-backup.tar.gz file and open in
the archive manager. Double-click the .evolution folder & you'll find
the the calendar folder. Single-click that folder and then 'Extract'.