Old 11-09-2009, 01:57 AM
Bazooka Joe

Default karmic - missing right click encrypt???

Is it just me?

Old 11-09-2009, 02:20 AM
NoOp

On 11/08/2009 06:57 PM, Bazooka Joe wrote:
> Is it just me?

You probably did this before posting that here... right?
<http://www.google.com/webhp?complete=0#complete=0&hl=en&source=hp&q=ubun tu+%2Bnautilus+%2Bencrypt&btnG=Google+Search&fp=aa 7ac5834e645580>

and probably found:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/seahorse/+bug/459906
[No encrypt option when right clicking on a file.]

and then probably figured out that 'seahorse-plugins' (note the plural
despite what the last comment on the bug says) is no longer installed by
default & that you need to install it yourself... right?

and then once you did that you tested in nautilus by right-clicking a
file and found the option there... right?

Sorry. Yes I am being somewhat blunt in pointing this out to you. But
the above is *exactly* how I found the answer to your question. Perhaps
in the future you (and others) might also try the same before asking
other folks on the list to look thinks up for you.

Old 11-09-2009, 02:27 AM
Bazooka Joe

I was just asking if others here were missing right click encrypt.

I take it the answer is yes.

thx mucho and sry for the bother.

Old 11-09-2009, 03:02 AM
NoOp

On 11/08/2009 06:57 PM, Bazooka Joe wrote:
> Is it just me?

No.