Old 11-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Tab Gilbert

Default youtube subtitling/dubbing

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 16:48, Conny Enstrom <uncurbed@swipnet.se> wrote:

Kjetil Halvorsen skrev:

> If I would want to download from youtube some videos, susbtitle dem

> (or even dub them) in some other language, then uploading againn, which

> linux siftware should I use?

VLC can also download Youtube videos.* I was looking for the link to the article but Bloglines is having problems at the moment.* Go to their site or google around a little bit and you should be able to find the instructions.* Not sure about the subtitles but VLC can also convert in case you need to do that.

tab

Old 11-08-2009, 10:43 PM
Lachlan Musicman

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 10:11, Tab Gilbert <tabbox@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 16:48, Conny Enstrom <uncurbed@swipnet.se> wrote:
>>
>> Kjetil Halvorsen skrev:
>> > If I would want to download from youtube some videos, susbtitle dem
>> > (or even dub them) in some other language, then uploading againn, which
>> > linux siftware should I use?

gnome-subtitles and jubler are two good options for the actual subtitling

--
My cynicism trumps your justifiable outrage.