Old 11-08-2009, 08:35 PM
Kjetil Halvorsen

Default youtube subtitling/dubbing

If I would want to download from youtube some videos, susbtitle dem
(or even dub them) in some other language, then uploading againn, which
linux siftware should I use?

Kjetil

--
"... an entire human genome would fit on a music CD."

--- www.thinkgene.com

Old 11-08-2009, 09:48 PM
Conny Enstrom

Kjetil Halvorsen skrev:
> If I would want to download from youtube some videos, susbtitle dem
> (or even dub them) in some other language, then uploading againn, which
> linux siftware should I use?
>
> Kjetil

Try the 'ant' plugin for firefox for downloading streaming videos.