Old 11-08-2009, 05:33 PM
hevien

Default connection problem :-(

hello to all, this is the summary of my problem: I use ubutnu 8.04 with d-link 2640b router. since some weeks ago it was all ok, the connection worked fine, succeeded connecting ubuntu also to wireless... since some weeks ago, after pc suddenly shutted down for lack of current, both wireless and ethernet stopped to works! but the connection icon in the top right bar is already on, always on start-up! the wireless light of my laptop is always alight at startup, so it seems ubuntu try to automatically connect to the wirelless net, but with the wrong address... :-( how to restore default setting? maybe something was broken after sudden shut-down? sorry for my english I hope you have understood ;-)