Old 11-07-2009, 06:08 PM
Doug Robinson

Default another usb problem - this time audacity

Hello
I am trying to get my URecord usb turntable connection to
work with Ubuntu 9.10.

audicity sees the device it calls "USB Audio CODEC :USB Audio
(hw:1.0)".
With this selected, and the record button pressed, I get no sound.

The URecond device does work on Msft XP. I sure would like to avoid
putting the XP box on my lan. Any ideas?

Thank you for your time.

dkr