Old 11-07-2009, 12:09 AM
"Karl F. Larsen"

Default German

Markus Schönhaber wrote:
> Karl F. Larsen:
>
>> My family which is Jewish have had shit from you Germans too
>> long. Your mad because I am rich and your poor. You deserve
>> what you have.
>
> Oh, poor boy. You really deserve pity, a lot of pity. But, please, try
> to get it elsewhere.

Never got an ounce of pity from a German. We simply took what
we needed which were bones and rags belonging to my poor
relatives caught by you Germans. So be gone and please just
stay in Germany.

Karl, Time to leave for church.

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

Old 11-07-2009, 12:23 AM
thomas

Karl F. Larsen wrote:
> Markus Schönhaber wrote:
>
>> Karl F. Larsen:
>>

>>> My family which is Jewish have had shit from you Germans too
>>> long. Your mad because I am rich and your poor. You deserve
>>> what you have.
>>>
>> Oh, poor boy. You really deserve pity, a lot of pity. But, please, try
>> to get it elsewhere.
>>

> Never got an ounce of pity from a German. We simply took what
> we needed which were bones and rags belonging to my poor
> relatives caught by you Germans. So be gone and please just
> stay in Germany.
>
> Karl, Time to leave for church.

This group is not for prejudiceness. Please establish personal contacts
with each other and deal with your issues outside of this group.

Thomas

Old 11-07-2009, 11:34 AM
Dave Woyciesjes

On Nov 6, 2009, at 8:09 PM, "Karl F. Larsen" <klarsen1@gmail.com> wrote:

> Markus Schönhaber wrote:
>> Karl F. Larsen:
>>
>>> My family which is Jewish have had shit from you Germans too
>>> long. Your mad because I am rich and your poor. You deserve
>>> what you have.
>>
>> Oh, poor boy. You really deserve pity, a lot of pity. But, please,
>> try
>> to get it elsewhere.
>>
> Never got an ounce of pity from a German. We simply took what
> we needed which were bones and rags belonging to my poor
> relatives caught by you Germans. So be gone and please just
> stay in Germany.
>
> Karl, Time to leave for church.

What the hell does this have to do with Ubuntu? Would both of you STFU
already! Better yet, just leave.

--
--- David