Old 11-06-2009, 06:01 PM
Stuart Lesnett

Default Upgrading from 9.04 to 9.10.

I have notice a lot of discontent concerning the 9.10 upgrade but I'm here to say that I encountered NO problems with the upgrade.* I am running the Ubuntu 9.10 32-bit package.

It solved my printer problems with 9.04 and my Epson Stylus CX-5400 which I could not get allocated to the system 9.04.* 9.04 was a clean install from my 7.10 system.

The email and browser* accepted my backups from 7.10.

The startup is a little trashy but the enter key takes care of that.* The only problem that I have encountered that bugs me is NVIDIA drivers does not hold it settings when switching between users.* Whoever (myself or wife) signs-on first gets the correct* setting.* The other person has go to "Admnistration NVIDIA X Server" to reset their settings to correct resolution.