Old 11-06-2009, 01:10 PM
Eugen Wintersberger

Default Playlist on MP3 player

Hi there
I have an IRiver E100 MP3 player. Until now I was able to edit the
playlists on this device from within Rhythmbox. After upgrading to 9.10
the playlists on my IRiver are no longer available in Rhythmbox.

Is this a known bug or is there something wrong with my installation?

regards
Eugen Wintersberger

Old 11-16-2009, 01:50 PM
Detlef Lechner

Eugen Wintersberger wrote:
> Hi there
> I have an IRiver E100 MP3 player. Until now I was able to edit the
> playlists on this device from within Rhythmbox. After upgrading to 9.10
> the playlists on my IRiver are no longer available in Rhythmbox.
>
> Is this a known bug or is there something wrong with my installation?
>
> regards
> Eugen Wintersberger

Try to find it in
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/+bugs?field.scope=all&field.scope.target=&field.se archtext=rhythmbox+playlist&search=Search+Bug+Repo rts&start=75