Old 11-06-2009, 12:43 AM
Bunyameen Mohamed

Default Configuring Wireless on openSUSE

I am a linux virgine. Last night I have installed openSUSE 11.1 on my laptop. The default network manager is not detecting any wireless networks. If anyone helps me to configure wireless on SUSE will be a great help for me. Thanks

Old 11-06-2009, 01:18 AM
dean

Bunyameen Mohamed wrote:
> I am a linux virgine. Last night I have installed openSUSE 11.1 on my
> laptop. The default network manager is not detecting any wireless
> networks. If anyone helps me to configure wireless on SUSE will be a
> great help for me. Thanks

Isn't this an ubuntu mailing list?

Old 11-06-2009, 01:49 AM
Fred Roller

Bunyameen Mohamed wrote:
> I am a linux virgine. Last night I have installed openSUSE 11.1 on my
> laptop. The default network manager is not detecting any wireless
> networks. If anyone helps me to configure wireless on SUSE will be a
> great help for me. Thanks

Try here:

http://en.opensuse.org/Welcome_to_openSUSE.org

if it doesn't work out for you then try:

http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/download

Select alternative download link and click the Download Ubuntu 8.04
LTS. It's a live distro and can tell you if the network manager will
work for you.

--
Fred
www.fwrgallery.com

"Life is like linux, simple. If you are fighting it you are doing something wrong."

Old 11-06-2009, 08:19 AM
John Scott