Old 11-05-2009, 09:35 PM
Ray Parrish

Default Connection to Pricewatch.com not happening

Hello,

For some reason Firefox will no longer load http://www.pricewatch.com on
my Ubuntu machine. It just sits there with the busy cursor displayed
spinning away, and the page never loads.

I checked with is it just me or is it everyone, and that site says that
http://pricewatch.com is up and running so it is just me.

I checked my firewall, and made sure that all rules excluding ip
addresses as hosts were removed, and price watch still will not load.

Does anyone know where else I might look as Price Watch is one of my
favorite computer parts shopping sites.

Later, Ray Parrish

--
The Future of Technology.
http://www.rayslinks.com/The%20Future%20of%20Technology.html

Old 11-05-2009, 09:42 PM
bqz69

> Does anyone know where else I might look as Price Watch is one of my
> favorite computer parts shopping sites.

This is not really a question for this mailing list, are you advertising for
the site *smile*

Old 11-05-2009, 09:46 PM
"Karl F. Larsen"

Ray Parrish wrote:
> Hello,
>
> For some reason Firefox will no longer load http://www.pricewatch.com on
> my Ubuntu machine. It just sits there with the busy cursor displayed
> spinning away, and the page never loads.
>
> I checked with is it just me or is it everyone, and that site says that
> http://pricewatch.com is up and running so it is just me.
>
> I checked my firewall, and made sure that all rules excluding ip
> addresses as hosts were removed, and price watch still will not load.
>
> Does anyone know where else I might look as Price Watch is one of my
> favorite computer parts shopping sites.
>
> Later, Ray Parrish

Works fine on my 9.04 standard firefox.

Karl