Old 11-05-2009, 06:09 PM
Asif Iqbal

Default net meeting like tool for linux

Hi All

I am looking for a net meeting like tool for ubuntu that will require only a browser to connect to. I need to share my desktop
with others and do a presentation. I don't care much of audio or video, just desktop sharing read-only with multiple users.

Thanks

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu

Old 11-05-2009, 09:46 PM
NoOp

On 11/05/2009 11:09 AM, Asif Iqbal wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I am looking for a net meeting like tool for ubuntu that will require only a
> browser to connect to. I need to share my desktop
> with others and do a presentation. I don't care much of audio or video, just
> desktop sharing read-only with multiple users.
>
> Thanks

Maybe have a look at openmeeting.

http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/

Old 11-06-2009, 09:23 AM