Old 11-05-2009, 05:22 PM

Default Does opera crash often?

I recently had opera crash a few times in opera. It was odd because I could move the navigational bar on the right side of the screen with the mouse scrollbar...
But the other day I did alt-ctrl-del and in the attempt to restart it remembered to prompt me in saving some work (I was making a .ogg file and openoffice writer file)
I was able to exit opera without having to restart the system! I'm not sure if this is a bug but it was a interesting recovery.