Old 11-05-2009, 05:15 PM
Kjetil Halvorsen

Default emacs23 and karmic

I have a very minor but annoying problem with emacs23 in karmic.
I have a latin american keyboard and am writing spanish,, using latex.

I need to enter some words with accents, like "organización"
(which I just wrote in openoffice and pasted here, the accent doesn t work in
firefox/gmail either!!!), but then in openoffice!

What can be wrong? Emacs at least give an error message:

<dead-acute> is undefined.

Any suggestions?

Kjetil

--
"... an entire human genome would fit on a music CD."

--- www.thinkgene.com