Old 11-05-2009, 02:48 PM
Laura Conrad

Default Karmic screensaver asks for password

Since I upgraded my laptop to 9.10 a couple of days ago, the
screensaver keeps asking for my password when I come back. I've tried
to find where to tell it not to do that. I'm sure it used to be on
one of the xscreensaver configuration screens, but I can't find it
now.

Any hints?

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad@laymusic.org)
(617) 661-8097 233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

It is important not to separate mathematics from life. You can explain
fractions even to heavy drinkers. If you ask them, ‘Which is larger,
2/3 or 3/5?’ it is likely they will not know. But if you ask, ‘Which
is better, two bottles of vodka for three people, or three bottles of
vodka for five people?’ they will answer you immediately. They will
say two for three, of course.

Israel Gelfand, in a 2003 interview with the New York Times