Old 11-05-2009, 06:48 AM
laura chaillie

Default extra OS partition deletion

hey,
If anyone could give me some advice on the following it'd be extremely helpful.
I recently updated to 9.10 and after realizing that my computer was pretty bogged down i decided to completely reformat from a cd.* When i reinstalled, I (in my great ignorance) partitioned my hard-drive.* Now I have multiple ubuntu OSs and can't seem to get rid of them.
again, any advice would be Very helpful.
Thanks!!

PS i can't boot from the older OS, it just tosses up errors and tells me to talk to the admin.
PPS my cd-drive isn't burning at the moment and is very* much RO right now.

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.