Old 11-04-2009, 11:02 PM
dean

Default mplayer: error while loading shared libraries: libx264.so.67: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Hi,

I have installed Mplayer SVN from the following PPA:

https://launchpad.net/~rvm/+archive/testing/+build/1318159

And now I get the following error message

mplayer: error while loading shared libraries: libx264.so.67: cannot

I have check usr/libs and the library is there.

I have also tried to install older versions of Mplayer with no luck.

Any ideas?