Old 10-31-2009, 04:09 AM
Robert Morley

Default Help - Upgrade to 9.10 - Hangs when focus shifts from first window

I have just upgraded my 9.04 installation in response to the upgrade button that appeared in the Updates Manager.

The system locks up (no means of resuming screen movement, mouse or keyboard actions) as soon as focus (the mouse is moved or a program completes) shifts from one window to another.

e.g. Moving from Firefox to the top menu bar. finishing a print job, responding to the Firewall log on screen.

Works as expected in Fail Safe Mode.

I am using a Foxconn 45CSX with 2Gb Memory.

Hope someone can help.

Bob