Old 11-03-2009, 05:42 PM
"Karl F. Larsen"

Default Sudoku

I am using 9.04 that is fully updated using the gnome
background. I am addicted to playing Sudoku every morning. I
usually print it out and work out the solution on bed.

For some unknown reason Sudoku on this computer stopped
working! I click on Applications - Games - Sudoku and a panel
comes up and it looks like the first panel but then dies. I
still get Sudoku but have to boot into 9.10 or another
version. They all work.

I have found no bugs that fit this problem.

73 Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User