Old 11-02-2009, 11:51 PM
Doug Robinson

Default KwalletManager problem

Hello

I am running 9.10 with a fresh install. When I select KWalletManager
from the menu
nothing shows up in the WM tray.

Am I doing something wrong? I am sure this worked with 8.10 or have
I gone
completely mad?

Thanks for your time.

dkr

Old 11-03-2009, 05:22 AM
John L Fjellstad

Doug Robinson <dkrr@telus.net> writes:

> I am running 9.10 with a fresh install. When I select
> KWalletManager from the menu nothing shows up in the WM tray.
>
> Am I doing something wrong? I am sure this worked with 8.10 or
> have I gone completely mad?

In the Settings for KDE Wallet Manager, there is a configuration option
to "Show manager in system tray"

--
John L. Fjellstad
web: http://www.fjellstad.org/ Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Old 11-03-2009, 01:51 PM
Doug Robinson

John L Fjellstad wrote:
> Doug Robinson <dkrr@telus.net> writes:
>

>> I am running 9.10 with a fresh install. When I select
>> KWalletManager from the menu nothing shows up in the WM tray.
>>
>> Am I doing something wrong? I am sure this worked with 8.10 or
>> have I gone completely mad?
>>

> In the Settings for KDE Wallet Manager, there is a configuration option
> to "Show manager in system tray"

Thank you for the response!

Part of the problem is that I cannot get at the KDE Wallet Manager gui
because there is no button (icon) available to press. When I run
kwalletmanager
I get nothing.
Thanks again.
dkr