Old 11-02-2009, 10:51 PM
John Graddy

Default Jaunty Jackalope (RESOLVED)

Thanks to all who responded. I now have what I need. However, I do
have a new question.

I have downloaded a release to one computer. I did an MD5SUM and all is
OK. However, if I copy the iso file to a usb flash drive and move it to
a different computer, I get a totally different md5sum on the file after
I put it on the hard disk.

Is something getting changed in the transfer process that I'm using???

If anyone has an answer, please answer me directly rather than using the
list. I probably shouldn't have asked a new question in a thread that
has been resolved.

Thanks,
John