Old 11-02-2009, 01:20 PM
Walter Garcia-Fontes

Default PALM TREO 680 USB problems (reboot of PDA) after updating to Karmic

After updating to Karmic, as soon as I plug my Palm Treo 680 into a
USB port it reboots, and keeps rebooting until unplugged. It seems a
problem with the 2.6.31-14-generic kernel, no problem with
2.6.28-16-generic and previous kernels.

I filed a bug against the kernel on this (bug 14530 at
bugzilla.kernel.org) and against linux in Launchpad (Bug #470160 at
bugs.launchpad.net)

Anybody with this same problem? Anybody has come with a workaround
until kernel updates?

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes
Barcelona, Spain