Old 11-02-2009, 12:30 PM
Graham Todd

Default Ubuntu and SB51 G2 Shuttle

Are there any known issues with this configuration?

I'm thinking of installing Ubuntu Karmic on a very inexpensive Shuttle
my wife has bought me, but would install Jaunty if there are known
problems, or Debian Lenny (I prefer Debian based OS).

So, does anyone know of issues with Ubuntu Karmic and a SB51 G2 Shuttle?

--
Graham Todd
Please, no MS-Office documents -

Old 11-02-2009, 12:50 PM
"Karl F. Larsen"

Graham Todd wrote:
> Are there any known issues with this configuration?
>
> I'm thinking of installing Ubuntu Karmic on a very inexpensive Shuttle
> my wife has bought me, but would install Jaunty if there are known
> problems, or Debian Lenny (I prefer Debian based OS).
>
> So, does anyone know of issues with Ubuntu Karmic and a SB51 G2 Shuttle?

I did what you did. Google has the owners manual and talks
about features. It sounds as if you could put Ubuntu on it but
no-where does it mention using Linux.

73 Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI