Old 11-02-2009, 09:39 AM
Glenn Holmer

Default 9.10 no sound on SB Audigy... again

In 9.04 the fix was to switch on "Audigy Analog/Digital Output Jack",
but in 9.10 you have to run alsamixer from the command line to even see
that... and it doesn't work for me. The other thing I've seen suggested
is System/Preferences/Sound, change Hardware to "Digital Stereo Duplex".
Again, no sound at all.

Any suggestions?

--
"After the vintage season came the aftermath - and Cenbe."
Glenn Holmer (Q-Link: ShadowM) http://www.lyonlabs.org

Old 11-02-2009, 10:50 AM

I have the Audigy ZS. I've had no issues with it. If you need any particular settings, let me know and I can tell you how mine is set. Maybe that will help.

John