Old 11-02-2009, 03:48 AM
born

Default USB boot error can't open /dev/sr0 no medium found

HI,all.

***** my OS is ubuntu 9.10(for desktop)
**** I use remastersys to make a custom ubuntu ISO. Install the custom ubuntu ISO on the USB key.
The USB key boot a little slow.I found it spend much time on this error

"init: /line 1 can't open /dev/sr0* no medium found"

I could use the USB key to login into the system.
could anyone help me to make it boot faster? Thanks anyway!