Old 11-01-2009, 08:27 PM
Karl Larsen

Default Back to Jaunty

I have used Karmic up to today and have never had a problem
with it. I put it on my system the day the Beta version was
available.

But I have switched back and forth several times and for some
reason Jaunty just "feels" better. So I will stay here at
least until the next version is ready.

73 Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI