Old 11-01-2009, 07:47 PM
stan

Default Caning desktops with scrollwheel ?

I upggraded my laptop to 9.10 this weekend, and now I cannot move between
desktps using the mouse scroll wheel. Under 9.04 there was a config screen
for compiz that allowed setting this sort of thing to a fairly fine grained
level of detail. ll i have found in 9.10 is under
System->Preferences>appearence->Visual Effects some vauge classes of this.
Even set to Etra, i an't get my old fucntionality back.

How can I get this back?

programs.