Old 11-01-2009, 06:32 PM
"Mark C. Miller"

Default Ubunto One

I just installed 9.10 on four of my systems (yea, I know, who needs four
systems) and Ubuntu One won't work on any of them. I get to the web site
OK, but when I click on subscribe, I get an error that no server is
available. I got the same result one clicking on the "more information"
link for syncing Tomboy notes.

Do I have an install program or is perhaps the Ubuntu One's servers just
overwhelmed at the moment?

--
Mark C. Miller, Indianapolis IN, USA

Old 11-01-2009, 06:39 PM
Steve

On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 19:32:53 -0000, Mark C. Miller
<mr.mcmiller@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just installed 9.10 on four of my systems (yea, I know, who needs four
> systems) and Ubuntu One won't work on any of them. I get to the web site
> OK, but when I click on subscribe, I get an error that no server is
> available. I got the same result one clicking on the "more information"
> link for syncing Tomboy notes.
>
> Do I have an install program or is perhaps the Ubuntu One's servers just
> overwhelmed at the moment?

I get '503 No sever available' so it looks like the servers have gone AWOL
at the moment.
--
Steve

Old 11-01-2009, 08:46 PM
Alex

Steve wrote:
> On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 19:32:53 -0000, Mark C. Miller
> <mr.mcmiller@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> I just installed 9.10 on four of my systems (yea, I know, who needs four
>> systems) and Ubuntu One won't work on any of them. I get to the web site
>> OK, but when I click on subscribe, I get an error that no server is
>> available. I got the same result one clicking on the "more information"
>> link for syncing Tomboy notes.

Please rephrase your statement

I just installed 9.10 on four of my systems-------I'm not sure what you mean by "on four of
my systems"

Old 11-01-2009, 09:05 PM
Ken Adams

He has installed 9.10 on four of his systems.
4 computers

Old 11-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Alex

Ken Adams wrote:
> On Sun, 2009-11-01 at 16:46 -0500, Alex wrote:
>
> He means EXACTLY what he said.
>
> He has installed 9.10 on four of his systems.
> 4 computer

He did that before checking the first one abd getting it to work?
Serves him right!

Old 11-02-2009, 07:58 PM
Fred Roller

Mark C. Miller wrote:
> I just installed 9.10 on four of my systems (yea, I know, who needs four
> systems) and Ubuntu One won't work on any of them. I get to the web site
> OK, but when I click on subscribe, I get an error that no server is
> available. I got the same result one clicking on the "more information"
> link for syncing Tomboy notes.
>
> Do I have an install program or is perhaps the Ubuntu One's servers just
> overwhelmed at the moment?

Try again. I just did and works fine.

--
Fred
www.fwrgallery.com

"Life is like linux, simple. If you are fighting it you are doing something wrong."