Old 11-01-2009, 06:11 PM
"Richard Potter"

Default Evolution won't restore.

Fresh install on Karmic 64 bit on my Dell Vostro 150. My Evolution backup
would not restore. The Karmic version (2.28.1) does not like the backup
file from Jaunty (2.26.1) Anyone else run into this?

Luckily, I was just testing. I know enough to wait a month before upgrading!
I can't function without Evolution.

Richard

Old 11-01-2009, 08:56 PM
NoOp

On 11/01/2009 11:11 AM, Richard Potter wrote:
> Fresh install on Karmic 64 bit on my Dell Vostro 150. My Evolution backup
> would not restore. The Karmic version (2.28.1) does not like the backup
> file from Jaunty (2.26.1) Anyone else run into this?
>
> Luckily, I was just testing. I know enough to wait a month before upgrading!
> I can't function without Evolution.
>
> Richard

====
Please don't hijack someone elses thread (Brasero won't copy a CD).
Instead start your own *new* thread:

You see that reference: <hcklg2$e2i$1@ger.gmane.org>? that was my post
to the "Brasero won't copy a CD" thread.
====

I just tested on test karmic 32 bit using a Jaunty (2.26.1) backup
(evolution-backup.tar.gz), and it imported without any issues.

Now please start a *new* thread :-)