Old 11-01-2009, 03:43 PM
R Kimber

Default Claws-mail

With 9.10, I had Claws-mail 3.7.1

Unfortunately, this crashed each time I tried to send a message. By
googling I found that there was a 3.7.3 version. I added the necessary
lines to sources.list and installed the latest version and synaptic now
tells me that I have 3.7.3-1Karmicubuntu3.

However, when I fire up Claws-mail, it tells me the version is 3.7.1, and
it still crashes when I send.

Any ideas why the synaptic install didn't go right? There were no errors.

- Richard.
--
Richard Kimber
Political Science Resources