Old 01-02-2008, 11:28 PM
Alex Janssen

Default html editor ?

What's the best on in the Ubuntu repository?
Outside the repository?
Don't really need a site manager, but I'd take one if it's included.

Alex

--
Ourwoods.org
A drunken man's words are a sober man's thoughts. - Unknown (158)

Old 01-02-2008, 11:34 PM
Wade Smart

01022008 1834 GMT-6

Bluefish by far.

Wade

Old 01-02-2008, 11:42 PM
Schiz0

On Jan 2, 2008 7:28 PM, Alex Janssen <alex@ourwoods.org> wrote:
> What's the best on in the Ubuntu repository?
> Outside the repository?
> Don't really need a site manager, but I'd take one if it's included.
>
> Alex

vim.

Old 01-02-2008, 11:48 PM
Craig Puchta

What's the best on in the Ubuntu repository?
Outside the repository?
Don't really need a site manager, but I'd take one if it's included.

Are you looking for a text based html editor? If that's the case there is always,

vi

emacs

If you want a GUI text editor there is:

gedit

Or if your talking about a WYSIWYG editor there is:

Kompozer

scream

quanta

bluefish

Old 01-03-2008, 12:02 AM
Gerry Freymann

On Wed, 2008-01-02 at 19:28 -0500, Alex Janssen wrote:
> What's the best on in the Ubuntu repository?
> Outside the repository?
> Don't really need a site manager, but I'd take one if it's included.

I would vote for Quanta, then Bluefish...

Old 01-03-2008, 12:10 AM
James Takac

On Thursday 03 January 2008 10:48:31 Craig Puchta wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-01-02 at 19:28 -0500, Alex Janssen wrote:
> > What's the best on in the Ubuntu repository?
> > Outside the repository?
> > Don't really need a site manager, but I'd take one if it's included.
>
> Are you looking for a text based html editor? If that's the case there
> is always,
>
> vi
> emacs
>
> If you want a GUI text editor there is:
>
> gedit
>
> Or if your talking about a WYSIWYG editor there is:
>
> Kompozer
>
> scream
>
> quanta
>
> bluefish