-   -   html editor ? (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/27284-html-editor.html)

Alex Janssen 01-02-2008 11:28 PM

html editor ?

What's the best on in the Ubuntu repository?
Outside the repository?
Don't really need a site manager, but I'd take one if it's included.

Alex

--
Ourwoods.org
A drunken man's words are a sober man's thoughts. - Unknown (158)

Wade Smart 01-02-2008 11:34 PM

html editor ?

01022008 1834 GMT-6

Bluefish by far.

Wade

Schiz0 01-02-2008 11:42 PM

html editor ?

On Jan 2, 2008 7:28 PM, Alex Janssen <alex@ourwoods.org> wrote:
> What's the best on in the Ubuntu repository?
> Outside the repository?
> Don't really need a site manager, but I'd take one if it's included.
>
> Alex

vim.

Craig Puchta 01-02-2008 11:48 PM

html editor ?

What's the best on in the Ubuntu repository?
Outside the repository?
Don't really need a site manager, but I'd take one if it's included.

Are you looking for a text based html editor? If that's the case there is always,

vi

emacs

If you want a GUI text editor there is:

gedit

Or if your talking about a WYSIWYG editor there is:

Kompozer

scream

quanta

bluefish

Gerry Freymann 01-03-2008 12:02 AM

html editor ?

On Wed, 2008-01-02 at 19:28 -0500, Alex Janssen wrote:
> What's the best on in the Ubuntu repository?
> Outside the repository?
> Don't really need a site manager, but I'd take one if it's included.

I would vote for Quanta, then Bluefish...

James Takac 01-03-2008 12:10 AM

html editor ?

On Thursday 03 January 2008 10:48:31 Craig Puchta wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-01-02 at 19:28 -0500, Alex Janssen wrote:
> > What's the best on in the Ubuntu repository?
> > Outside the repository?
> > Don't really need a site manager, but I'd take one if it's included.
>
> Are you looking for a text based html editor? If that's the case there
> is always,
>
> vi
> emacs
>
> If you want a GUI text editor there is:
>
> gedit
>
> Or if your talking about a WYSIWYG editor there is:
>
> Kompozer
>
> scream
>
> quanta
>
> bluefish