Old 11-01-2009, 11:53 AM
joseph harrell

Default the evolution first run assistant won't accept my inputs.

Hi - I'm running 9.04 under windows XP - installed thru Wubi.*** The first run asst. won't accept my inputss to set up my e-mail.** It should be straight forward.** What am I missing?*** Joe

Old 11-02-2009, 12:16 AM
"Mark H. Nichols"

On Nov 1, 2009, at 6:53 AM, joseph harrell wrote:

> Hi - I'm running 9.04 under windows XP - installed thru Wubi. The
> first run asst. won't accept my inputss to set up my e-mail. It
> should be straight forward. What am I missing? Joe

And what, pray tell, are your inputs?

Mark

Old 11-05-2009, 10:07 PM
NoOp

On 11/01/2009 04:53 AM, joseph harrell wrote:
> Hi - I'm running 9.04 under windows XP - installed thru Wubi. The first
> run asst. won't accept my inputss to set up my e-mail. It should be
> straight forward. What am I missing? Joe

Did you get this sorted out, or do you still need help?

Old 11-05-2009, 11:33 PM
Jon Hilbert

Joe is missing the same whatever that *I am missing. *No internet connection for me as *I also installed through Wubi. *What I am missing is the internet.

Jon"Against stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain."
* * * * * *--Friedrich von Schiller

Old 11-06-2009, 12:58 AM
NoOp

On 11/05/2009 04:33 PM, Jon Hilbert wrote:
> Joe is missing the same whatever that I am missing. No internet connection
> for me as I also installed through Wubi. What I am missing is the
> internet.[?]
>
> Jon
> "Against stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain."
> --Friedrich von Schiller
>

> On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 3:07 PM, NoOp <glgxg@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> On 11/01/2009 04:53 AM, joseph harrell wrote:
>> > Hi - I'm running 9.04 under windows XP - installed thru Wubi. The
>> first
>> > run asst. won't accept my inputss to set up my e-mail. It should be
>> > straight forward. What am I missing? Joe
>> >

>> Did you get this sorted out, or do you still need help?

And this has just *what* to do with Evolution? and Joseph's issue? Do
you just enjoy hijacking other people's threads, or are you just daft?