Old 11-01-2009, 09:30 AM
Detlef Lechner

Default Boot message "fsck from util-linux-ng 2.16."

Hallo Liste,

When booting my Karmic computer I obtain the message: "fsck from
util-linux-ng 2.16." What does this message mean?
I do not believe that Ubuntu has checked the integrity of my hard disk.
This message was followed too soon by the next boot message.
What is "util-linux-ng 2.16"? Synaptic does not find such a DEB program
package. Google tells me it be a "project".

Regards,

Detlef Lechner