Old 11-01-2009, 07:54 AM
David Harel

Default Looking for kpaint

Greetings,

I am looking for kpaint but I did not find a kpaint package. Trying not
to install overwhelming packages such as kdebase, how can I get kpaint?

--
Thanks.
David Harel,

==================================

Home office +972 77 7657645
Cellular: +972 54 4534502
Snail Mail: Amuka
D.N Merom Hagalil
13802
Israel
Email: hareldvd@ergolight-sw.com

Old 11-01-2009, 08:26 AM
James Michael Fultz

* David Harel <hareldvd@gmail.com> [2009-11-01 10:54 +0200]:
> I am looking for kpaint but I did not find a kpaint package. Trying not
> to install overwhelming packages such as kdebase, how can I get kpaint?

I'm not familiar with kpaint. Perhaps the packages you're after is
kolourpaint?

Old 11-01-2009, 01:27 PM
Winton Vandepeer

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 7:56 PM, James Michael Fultz <croooow@gmail.com> wrote:

* David Harel <hareldvd@gmail.com> [2009-11-01 10:54 +0200]:

> I am looking for kpaint but I did not find a kpaint package. Trying not

> to install overwhelming packages such as kdebase, how can I get kpaint?

I'm not familiar with kpaint. *Perhaps the packages you're after is

kolourpaint?

Hi,
give tuxpaint a try.
Winton

Old 11-01-2009, 06:08 PM
NoOp

On 11/01/2009 01:54 AM, David Harel wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I am looking for kpaint but I did not find a kpaint package. Trying not
> to install overwhelming packages such as kdebase, how can I get kpaint?

Perhaps it is tkpaint?
http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?searchon=names&keywords=kpaint

Old 11-01-2009, 06:31 PM
"Marcelo Magno T. Sales"

Em Domingo 01 Novembro 2009, NoOp escreveu:
> On 11/01/2009 01:54 AM, David Harel wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > I am looking for kpaint but I did not find a kpaint package. Trying
> > not to install overwhelming packages such as kdebase, how can I get
> > kpaint?
>
> Perhaps it is tkpaint?
> http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?searchon=names&keywords=kpaint

Or maybe KolourPaint?