-   -   Printing on #10 envelope (SOLVED) (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/272412-printing-10-envelope-solved.html)

"Ken G." 10-31-2009 05:13 PM

Printing on #10 envelope (SOLVED)

Thanks to those who replied.* Took a while but finally got it working.

Again, thanks.

Ken

Steve Grace wrote:

Ken G. wrote:

The other day, I needed to print an address on a #10 envelope.
Amazingly, I found no Ubuntu software program available to do it easily.

I had to go use my old Windows Works program (v4.5) as I still have
Windows XP installed and Ubuntu 9.04 on a dual boot.

Thanks,

Ken

OpenOffice.org Writer will print envelopes.