Old 10-31-2009, 12:07 PM
drew einhorn

Default UNR 9.10 torrent errors

wasting time downloading lots of pieces with checksum errors

using transmission 1.51 (7963)

is there something corrupted out there that needs to be ignored?

--
Drew Einhorn

Old 10-31-2009, 01:55 PM
The Eye In The Sky

drew einhorn wrote:
> wasting time downloading lots of pieces with checksum errors
>
> using transmission 1.51 (7963)
>
> is there something corrupted out there that needs to be ignored?

Hmm... I am in Singapore and starting my torrent download since yesterday.

Now I already had one netbook running using UNR 9.10 and one desktop
running Desktop AMD64.
All other ISO's are also good with MD5SUM.