Old 10-31-2009, 06:50 AM
Nils Kassube

Default Uninstall Ubuntu

Prabhat Tyagi wrote:
> Please tell me how to UN install ubuntu from my machine , i have
> installed only ubuntu at my machine i want to install red hat enter
> price edition 4 on it please help me

Just install Red Hat on the machine. If the installer asks you about the
partition layout, tell it to use the entire disk.

If you really want to do the extra work, you can first remove all
existing partitions with the program fdisk (in a terminal). Within fdisk
use the d command to delete the partitons, then with the w command write
the empty partition table to the disk.

Nils