Old 10-31-2009, 12:30 AM
Brittany Fleischer

Default Jaade VNC and Ubuntu

I'm trying to access my desktop on my jaunty jackalope box through my
iPhone but so far I'm not been able to access my box with my iPhone.

When I open the program,Jaade VNC under discovered it does show my
desktop name but I'm unable to access it. When I try to login it gives
me an error:

Connection error
Connection timed out. Please check your connectivity and connection settings and try again.

Can someone walk me thru this?