Old 10-30-2009, 10:32 PM
Marcelo Escande

Default help with audio in ubuntu 9.1

hi , i* just finish the installation of ubuntu 9.1 , and
i haven't* a mixer function .
the speaker* preferences show me diferent functions but the audio how i put in the line in don't come out .
and the audio is coming because the Vu* moves un the input monitor .

any help . ?

thanks , and i'm sorry about my english

--
Juan Marcelo Escande

Old 10-31-2009, 12:07 AM
bqz69

On Saturday 31 October 2009 12:32:11 am Marcelo Escande wrote:
> hi , i just finish the installation of ubuntu 9.1 , and
> i haven't a mixer function .
> the speaker preferences show me diferent functions but the audio how i put
> in the line in don't come out .
> and the audio is coming because the Vu moves un the input monitor .
>
> any help . ?
>
> thanks , and i'm sorry about my english

Gnome-alsamixer

Old 10-31-2009, 11:57 AM
Johnny Rosenberg

2009/10/31 Marcelo Escande <marcelo.escande@gmail.com>:
> hi , i* just finish the installation of ubuntu 9.1 , and
> i haven't* a mixer function .

9.1? There is no 9.1 version that I know of. There is a 9.04 and a
9.10 version (04 stands for april, 10 stands for october, 9 stands for
2009). 9.1 doesn't make sense anyway, because january isn't 1, it's
01.

Maybe they should change the version numbers YYYYMM instead (200910
for the current version), making it somewhat harder to misunderstand?
Or even like 2009-10, looking more like ISO-8601.

Unfortunately I can't answer your question since I didn't install 9.10
yet, which is the version that I suspect that you are talking about.

J.R.