Old 10-30-2009, 08:17 PM
"Jorge O. Castro"

Default Reminder, OpenWeek starts on Monday!

Just a quick reminder that Ubuntu OpenWeek starts next week:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOpenWeek

Open Week is a weeklong set of IRC sessions that discuss all types of
things about Ubuntu and how to get involved. Hope to see you there!

--
Jorge Castro
jorge (at) ubuntu.com

Old 10-30-2009, 09:47 PM
Efrain Valles

Awesome. DO you have a hash tag for microblogging? so we can do some
heavy duty coverage in that region?

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 4:47 PM, Jorge O. Castro <jorge@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Just a quick reminder that Ubuntu OpenWeek starts next week:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOpenWeek
>
> Open Week is a weeklong set of IRC sessions that discuss all types of
> things about Ubuntu and how to get involved. Hope to see you there!
>
> --
> Jorge Castro
> jorge (at) ubuntu.com
> External Project Developer Relations
> Canonical Ltd.

Efrain Valles
https://launchpad.net/~effie-jayx
Ubuntu LoCo Council Member
Ubuntu Membership Board of the Americas Member
Vento Developer
https://launchpad.net/vento

Old 10-30-2009, 10:15 PM
Alan Pope

2009/10/30 Efrain Valles <effie-jayx@ubuntu.com>:
> Awesome. DO you have a hash tag for microblogging? so we can do some
> heavy duty coverage in that region?

I'd say #openweek would be good, as googling for it returns plenty of
hits relating to this.

Cheers,
Al.